УЖМБС 2020, 5(3): 486–491https://doi.org/10.26693/jmbs05.03.486
Physical training and Sport. Theoretical and methodical aspects of physical education and sport
Analysis of Biomechanical Indicators of Motor Actions of Qualified KickboxersKorobeinikov G. V. 1, Volskii D. S. 1, Zhirnov A. V. 1, Chernozub A. A. 2
- 1 - National university of physical training and sport of Ukraine, 1, Fizkultury St., Kyiv 02000, Ukraine
- 2 - Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, 10, 68 Desantnykiv St., Mykolaiv 54003, Ukraine
Appealing to data presented in the modern scientific-methodological literature, it can be argued that monitoring the biomechanical indicators of motor actions is an integral component of increasing the efficiency of the training process of combat sport athletes. There is high importance of using biomechanical technologies, methods and approaches in the practice of training today. In addition, the key to a highly competitive result of athletes is a thorough scientific search and implementation of ways to perform motor actions and optimization of skills in the context of increasing the level of sportsmanship.
Material and methods. The study involved 31 kickboxer athletes aged 12-15 having the 1st grade qualification and being candidates for the ISKA Kickboxing Master of Sports in Ukraine. Carrying out the research does not contradict the norms of the Ukrainian legislation and meets the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Scientific and Scientific and Technical Activities".
The article presents the materials and results of the study of biomechanical indicators reflecting motor actions in qualified kickboxers.
Results and discussion. The study established that in the implementation of movements of the type of shock action in kickboxing were involved both together with other types of movements and specific mechanisms of their construction. A common mechanism for all movements is the transfer of energy from massive parts of the body to less powerful ones and further to the object the blow is aimed at.
The obtained results of the study of biomechanical indicators of basic kickboxer kick combinations that are part of the focus group, found high values of the coefficient of variation, indicating the heterogeneity of the groups, and, consequently, the kickboxer features with respect to these indicators. These data, in turn, allow us to state that it is the obtained indicators that reflect the characteristics of the individual manner of conducting a duel by athletes. At the same time, the obtained indicators do not contradict the statements of other scientists whose research sphere is also partially focused on this topic.
Conclusion. The results of the study can be useful in assessing the level of technical training of kickboxers and should be taken into account in planning the training process.
Keywords: biomechanical characteristics, kickboxer movements, sportsmanship, individual style, conducting a fight
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 204K
- Antonenko SA. Osnovy metodyky udoskonalennya pryyomiv rukopashnogo boyu v umovakh navchannya u zakladakh derzhavnoyi podatkovoyi sluzhby [Fundamentals of the method of improving the techniques of hand-to-hand combat in the conditions of training in the institutions of the State Tax Service]. Slobozhanskyy naukovo-sportyvnyy visnyk. 2002; 5: 26-7. [Ukrainian]
- Oskolkov VA, Agafonov AI. Biomekhanicheskiy analiz tekhniki vypolneniya udarov nogami i rukami v kikboksinge [Biomechanical analysis of kick and kick kickboxing techniques]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im PF Lesgafta. 2010; 5(63): 64-7. [Russian]
- Ratov YP, Popov GY, Logynov AA, Shmonyn BV. Byomekhanycheskye tekhnologyy podgotovky sportsmenov [Biomechanical technologies for training athletes]. M: Fyzkultura y sport; 2007. 120 s. [Russian]
- Eganov VA. Metodika obucheniya zashchitnym tekhniko-takticheskim deystviyam v kikboksinge [Methods of teaching protective technical and tactical actions in kickboxing]. Abstr. PhDr. (Ped.). Chelyabinsk; 2005. 22 s. [Russian]
- Korobeynikov VG, Zhyrnov OV, Korobeynykova LG. Neyrodynamichni funktsiyi ta statokinetychna stiykist kvalifikovanykh kikbokseriv [Neurodynamic functions and statokinetic stability of skilled kickboxers]. Visnyk Chernigivskogo natsionalnogo pedagogichnogo universytetu im TG Shevchenka. 2018; 1(154): 90-4. [Ukrainian]
- Platonov VN. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte. Obshchaya teoriya i ee prakticheskie prilozheniya. Uchebnik trenera vysshey kvalifikatsii [The system of training athletes in Olympic sports. General theory and its practical applications: a textbook of a highly qualified trainer]. M: Sovetskiy sport; 2005. 820 с. [Russian]
- Podpalko SL, Novikov AA, Fomin RN, Seluyanov VN. Biomekhanizmy udarnykh tekhnicheskikh deystviy v tkhekvondo VTF [Biomechanisms of shock technical actions in WTF Taekwondo]. Pedagogicheskie nauki. 2007; 2: 125-33. [Russian]
- Podrigalo LV, Volodchenko OA. Porivnyalnyy analiz biomekhanichnykh aspektiv kikboksu ta inshykh odnoborstv [Comparative analysis of the biomechanical aspects of kickboxing and other martial arts]. Visnyk Chernigivskogo natsionalnogo pedagogichnogo universytetu imeni TG Shevchenka. 2016; 139(1): 145-9. [Ukrainian]
- Korobeynikov G, Korobeynikova L, Volskyy D, Go Sh. Funktsionalna asymetriya mozku i kognityvni strategiyi u sportyvnykh yedynoborstvakh [Functional brain asymmetry and cognitive strategies in martial arts]. Teoriya i metodyka fizychnogo vykhovannya i sportu. 2018; 2: 73-7. [Ukrainian] https://doi.org/10.32652/tmfvs.2018.2.144982
- Shalmanov A, Lanka Ya, Medvedev V. Metodologiya izucheniya i otsenki tekhnicheskogo masterstva [Methodology for the study and evaluation of technical skill]. Nauka v olimpiyskom sporte. 2013; 3: 65-72. [Russian]
- Chernozub A, Danylchenko S, Imas Y, Коchinа M, Ieremenko N, Korobeynikov G, et al. Peculiarities of Correcting Load Parameters in Power Training of Mixed Martial Arts Athletes. Journal of Physical education and sport. 2019; 19: 481-8.
- Antomonov MYu. Algoritmizatsiya vybora adekvatnykh matematicheskikh metodov pri analize biologicheskikh dannykh [Algorithmization of the selection of adequate mathematical methods in the analysis of biological data]. Kibernetika i vychislitelnaya tekhnika. 2007; 153: 12-23. [Russian]
- Khatsayuk OV. Metodika formuvannya navikiv silovogo zatrimannya pravoporushnikiv pratsivnikami MVS Ukrayini v sistemi profesiynoyi pidgotovki [Methods of formation of skills of force detention of offenders by employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the system of vocational training]. Slobozhanskiy naukovo-sport visnik. 2006; 9: 152-4. [Ukrainian]
- Machado SM, Osorio RAL, Silva NS, Magini M. Biomechanical analysis of the muscular power of martial arts athletes. Med Biol Eng Comput. 2010; 48: 573-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20390460. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11517-010-0608-z
- Akhmetov RF, Kutek T. Biomekhanicheskie tekhnologii v sisteme podgotovki vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov [Biomechanical technologies in the system of training highly qualified athletes]. Nauka v olimpiyskom sporte. 2013; 1: 70-5. [Russian]
- Adashevskiy VM, Ermakov SS, Gritsyuk SA. Osnovnye kinematicheskie kharakteristiki udarnykh deystviy v taekvondo [The main kinematic characteristics of shock actions in taekwondo]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov. 2010; 4: 3-5. [Russian]
- Atilov AA, Glebov EI. Kikboksing, lou-kik [Kickboxing, low kick]. Rostov-na-Donu; 2002. 320 s. [Russian]
- Vagin AYu, Pyannikov VS. Sravnitelnyy biomekhanicheskiy analiz razlichnykh vidov udarov nogami v edinoborstvakh [Comparative biomechanical analysis of various types of kicks in martial arts]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2012; 3: 69-70. [Russian]
- Filimonov VI. Spetsifika silovoy podgotovlennosti bokserov vysokoy kvalifikatsii v svyazi s osobennostyami ikh tekhniko-takticheskogo masterstva [The specifics of strength training of highly qualified boxers in connection with the peculiarities of their technical and tactical skills]. Abstr. PhDr. (Ped.). M: GTsOLIFK; 1978. [Russian]