УЖМБС 2016, 1(1): 286–290https://doi.org/10.26693/jmbs01.01.286
Physical training and Sport
Determination Secure Loads in A Power FitnessChernozub A., Minenko A., Titova А., Dymova А., Dymov К.
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- 10, 68 Desantnykiv St., Mykolaiv 54003, Ukraine
The article is devoted to the problem of determining the value of physical activity (% of max), for a different level of physical capability contingent, which will have a positive impact on the efficiency of the training process without showing the pathophysiological changes in the body.
20 untrained young men in ages of 19 – 20 years were examined. The structure of the control test and laboratory studies of blood samples is similar in content to the one used for the solution of the first phase of the experiment.
LDH concentration in the serum was determined by the kinetic method on the equipment "HIGHTECHNOLOGYINC" (USA). The level LDH registered of young in the condition of rest before and after the training session.
In the results of research it was set that our proposed exercise regimes, in which the weight ratio of the working complication is 70-80% of the one-time maximum force efforts, are optimal for the experienced athletes and for untrained persons. Determined that optimal exercises do not influence on the level of lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) in the blood serum of untrained young men, and at the same time it promotes the statistically significant decrease in the enzyme in athletes. It is expose that temperate physical loads practically don’t influence the level of LDH’s content in blood serum of untrained young people, and at the same time it promotes valid decrease of given enzyme, which allows assumption about the presence of compensatory mechanisms and change of their activity depending on the level of training of the contingent under study.
Keywords: physical activities, adaptation, safety requirements, activity of lactate dehydrogenase
Full text: PDF (Ua) 274K
- Butova O. Activity of lactate dehydrogenase as index of muscular tissue's metabolism of sportsmen with strong qualifications. Human physiology. 2009; 35 (1): 141-8. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0362119709010186
- Chernozub A. Influence of the training process on effectiveness of young bodybuilders. An International scientific congress. 16th-19th May 2000. Kiev, Ukraine; 2000. p. 146-50.
- Chernozub A. Duration of the training activity and its influence on the efficiency of muscle bulk's increase and force capability of sportsmen in athleticism. Pedagogics, psychology and biomedical problems of physical education and sport. 2006; 5: 122-5.
- Hatfield FC. Bodybuilding a scientific approach. Chicago: Contemporary book; 1984. 272 р.
- Hatfield FC. Hardcore Bodybuilding. Scientific Approach: McGraw-Hill; 1993. 448 р.
- Hartman U, Tunemann H. Up-to-date weightlifting training. Berlin: Shtortferlag; 1988. 335 р.
- Hawley J, Westgarth-Taylor AC, Hawley JA, Rickard S, Myburgh KH, Noakes TD, Dennis SC. Metabolicand performance adaptationto interval traininginen durance trainedcyclists. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1997; 75: 298-304. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9134360. https://doi.org/10.1007/s004210050164
- Henderson AR, Moss DW. Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry, 5th Ed. In: CA Burtis & ER Ashwood Enzymes. Philadelphia, USA: WB Saunderseds; 2001. 352 р.
- Kamyshnikov V. Manual on clinic-biochemical diagnostic laboratory. Minsk, Belorussia; 2002. 495 р.
- Lapach S. Statistical methods of biomedical researches using Exel. In: Babich P, Chubenko A. Morion; 2001. 408 р.
- Metabolism in the process of physical activity. In Hargrives D. Moscow: Olympic literature, 1998. 288 р.
- Nazarenko G, Kishkun A. Clinical assessment of laboratory researches' results. Moscow: Medicine; 2000. 544 р.
- Phomin N. Peculiarities of activity of enzymes of blood serum of sportsmen and untrained people. Theory and practice of physical culture. 2006; 1: 9-11.
- Skornyakov V. Assessment of activity of the lactate dehydrogenase using optical test by Varburg. J Laboratory work. 1989; 5: 52-5.
- Wilmore JH, Costill DL. Physiology of sport and motor activity. Kiev: Olympic literature; 1997. 352 р.
- Yakovleva S. Influence of physical loads on the structure, metabolism and acid resistance of the red blood cells of sportsmen engaged in Greco-Roman style. Thesis of PhD Lugansk, State Medical University; 2007. 144 р.