УЖМБС 2021, 6(5): 382–387https://doi.org/10.26693/jmbs06.05.382
Humanitarian issues of medicine and problem of teaching at the higher school
Information and Communication Competences of the Teacher in the Modern Medical Educational Medium Zaytseva O. V., Bondarenko M. A., Rukin O. S.
- Kharkiv National Medical University. 4, Nauki Ave., Kharkiv 61022, Ukraine
The purpose of the work was to study the effectiveness of resources and services of the information and educational environment of the university, in particular, the information and educational portal Moodle in distance learning of students.
Materials and methods. Two main aspects of the solution of the problem of informatization of education – computerization of educational institutions and acquisition of information and communication competences by scientific and pedagogical staff of universities – were considered.
Results and discussion. The article outlines the challenges and possible directions of work in the second aspect, namely the need for academic educators to understand the State’s e-learning policy, how to plan their learning process using information and communication technology, the ability to use innovative pedagogical distance learning technologies and the ability to create new, in-house e-learning resources. The need for continuous professional development of professors in the application of innovative educational technologies was emphasized. Consideration was given to the experience gained in the implementation of the problem of improving the qualifications of scientific and pedagogical staff in the use of information and communication technologies and in the creation of an information and educational environment at the Kharkiv National Medical University through the establishment of the Distance Learning Centre of the Scientific and Training Institute for the Quality of Education of Kharkiv National Medical University. The possibilities of the Moodle information educational portal in the organization of distance learning are considered. One of the types of advanced training – the course on the basics of developing electronic learning courses was analyzed. The definition of an electronic learning course, its structure, main characteristics, an algorithm for creating, approbation and accreditation based on the experience of organizing distance learning at Kharkiv National Medical University are considered.
Conclusion. The expediency of introducing distance learning courses into the educational process is argued and the experience of creating and testing a distance learning course in the discipline "Modern problems of biophysics" for students of the dental faculty of Kharkiv National Medical University is discussed
Keywords: information and communication competencies, scientific and pedagogical staff, information and educational environment, distance learning technologies, institution of higher education
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 284K
- Morze NV, Hlazunova OH. Kryteriyi yakosti elektronnykh navchalnykh kursiv, rozroblenykh na bazi platform dystantsiynoho navchannya [Criteria for electronic training courses developed on the basis of distance learning platforms]. Informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi v osviti. 2009; 4: 63-75. [Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.14308/ite000093
- Hrytsak NR. Vykorystannya elektronnoho navchalnoho kursu «Antychna literatura» pid chas pidhotovky studentiv-filolohiv [Using an electronic training course "Antique literature" during the preparation of philologists]. ScienceRise: Pedagogical Education. 2017; 12(20): 17-22. [Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.15587/2519-4984.2017.119776
- Morze NV, Hlazunova OH, Mokriyev MV. Metodyka stvorennya elektronnoho navchalnoho kursu (na bazi platformy dystantsiynoho navchannya Moodle 3) [Method of creating an electronic training course (based on the Moodle 3 remote training platform)]. Navchalnyi posibnyk. Vydannya 2-he, dopovnene i pereroblene. K: «Ahrar Media Hrup»; 2016. 240 s. [Ukrainian]
- Morze NV, Hlazunova OH. Formuvannya y otsinyuvannya IK-kompetentnostey naukovo-pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv v umovakh vprovadzhennya dystantsiynykh tekhnolohiy [Forming and Evaluation of ICT Competence of Scientific and Pedagogical Staff in Conditions of Distance Learning Technologies Introduction]. Informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi I zasoby navchannya. 2012; 32(6): 8. [Ukrainian]
- Vember VP. Informatyzatsiya osvity ta problemy vprovadzhennya pedahohichnykh prohramnykh zasobiv v navchalnyi protses [Informatization of education and problems of implementation of pedagogical software in the educational process]. Informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi i zasoby navchannya. 2007; 3(2): 1-8. [Ukrainian]
- Kiyanovska NM. Rozvytok IKT-kompetentnosti vykladachiv vyshchoi matematyky v tekhnichnykh VNZ Ukrainy [ICT-Competence Development of Higher Mathematics Teachers’ at the Technical Universities in Ukraine]. Informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi I zasoby navchannya. 2013; 35(3): 1-10. [Ukrainian]
- Bukhalska SYe. Rozvytok informatsiyno-komunikatsiynoi skladovoi pedahohichnoi kompetentnosti vykladachiv u systemi metodychnoi roboty medychnoho koledzhu [Development of information and communication component of pedagogical competence of teachers in the system of methodological work of medical college]. Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademiyi Derzhavnoi prykordonnoi sluzhby Ukrainy. 2012; 5; 1-10. [Ukrainian]
- Moroz SА, Moroz VМ. Dystantsiyna forma navchannya v systemi vyshchoyi osvity: analiz dumky studentiv ta napryamy vdoskonalennya derzhavnoyi polityky [Distance form of education in the higher education system: analysis of students’ thoughts and state policy improvement directions]. 2021; Information Technologies and Learning Tools. 83(3), 237–258. [Ukrainian]. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v83i3.3896
- Byrka MF, Sushchenko AV, Lukashiv TO. Components of ICT competence of teachers of mathematics and informatics. Information Technologies and Learning Tools. 2019; 74(6): 225–237. https://doi.org/10.33407/itlt.v74i6.3258
- Khoruzha LL, Proshkin VV, Glushak ОМ. Kompetentnisnyy rozvytok vykladachiv vyshchoyi shkoly zasobamy tsyfrovykh tekhnolohiy [High school teachers’ competence development by means of digital technologies]. Information Technologies and Learning Tools. 2020; 78(4): 298–314. [Ukrainian]. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v78i4.3042