Physical training and Sport. Theoretical and methodical aspects of physical education and sport
Optimal Model Characteristics of Physical Training of Military ServicesRomanchuk S. 1, Dobrovolsky V. 2, Romanchuk V. 3, Boyarchuk O. 3, Homanyuk S. 4
- 1 - Hetman Petro Sahaidachnyi National Army Academy, 32 Heroes of Maidan street, Lviv 79012, Ukraine
- 2 - Military Institute of Taras Shevchenko National University, 81, Lomonosov St., Kyiv 03189, Ukraine
- 3 - SP Korolyov Zhytomyr Military Institute, 22, Mira Ave., Zhytomyr 10004, Ukraine
- 4 - Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv National Air Force University, 77/79, Sumska St., Kharkiv 61023, Ukraine
Taking into account the requirements for ensuring the physical and psychological readiness of the personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, there is a need to clarify the general and special tasks of physical training, depending on the category and groups of military specialties. The solution to this problem is in the development of model indicators of the physical preparedness of servicemen of different categories and groups of military specialties of the Armed Forces, which is the current scientific task of optimization of the armed forces.
The purpose of the study was to develop model indicators of physical fitness of military personnel, depending on the group of military specialties and category according to the level of requirements for physical fitness.
Material and methods. The experiment was organized on the basis of the National Academy of Land Forces named after Peter Sahaidachnyi according to the TNFP-2014 tests and according to the results of the examination of the state of physical training and the level of physical fitness of the military personnel in June- October 2018. A total of 872 results were processed. To determine the model indicators of the physical readiness of the military, we chose the method of mathematical data processing, namely the cluster analysis.
Results and discussion. In the course of testing we also clarified the proposals concerning the structure of the new edition of the Physical Training Manual for the Armed Forces of Ukraine; reorganization of the subsystem of management of the process of physical improvement of military personnel and improvement of program-normative bases of the Armed Forces system of military personnel of the Armed Forces; certain categories and age groups of the Armed Forces servicemen; a list of physical exercises and conditions of their performance; special tasks of the Armed Forces for military personnel of the Armed Forces and lists of basic exercises included in physical training programs; testing complexes of physical exercises for carrying out control exercises, inspections, complex (partial) checks for military personnel of the Armed Forces.
Conclusions. We calculated model indicators of physical fitness in servicemen of different categories and groups of military specialties of the Armed Forces taking into account the data of testing of physical fitness of servicemen. The developed model indicators reflect the optimum level of development of physical fitness of servicemen and can be applied during the assessment of the level of physical fitness in the conditions of conducting classes and drawing up of standards on physical training.
Keywords: military personnel, physical fitness, group, category, model indicators
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 210K
- Vandenko VV. Fizychna pidhotovka v umovakh antyterorystychnoi operatsiyi. Fizychna pidhotovka osobovoho skladu Zbroynykh syl, inshykh viyskovykh formuvan ta pravookhoronnykh orhaniv Ukrainy: dosvid, suchasnist, problemy ta perspektyvy rozvytku. Materialy nauk-metod konf. Kyiv: MOU. 2014 Nov 26-28. 2014: 52–55. [Ukrainian]
- Loyko OM. Vykorystannya dosvidu Zbroynykh syl Pivnichnoatlantychnoho alyansu v udoskonalenni systemy fizychnoi pidhotovky v Zbroynykh sylakh Ukrainy. Moloda sportyvna nauka Ukrainy. 2006; 10(1): 360–5. [Ukrainian]
- Oderov A, Shlyamar I, Baldetskyi A. Systema perevirky ta otsinyuvannya fizychnoi pidhotovlenosti viyskovosluzhbovtsiv Zbroynykh syl inozemnykh derzhav. Moloda sportyvna nauka Ukrainy. 2013; 17(2): 109–13. [Ukrainian]
- Olkhovyi OM. Kontseptsiya profesiyno spryamovanoi systemy fizychnoi pidhotovky kursantiv. Suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku fizychnoi pidhotovky viyskovosluzhbovtsiv v systemi boyovoho navchannya viysk (syl) Zbroynykh syl ta inshykh sylovykh struktur Ukrainy. Materialy nauk-metod konf. Kyiv: MOU. 2013 Nov 28–29. 2013: 21–30. [Ukrainian]
- Romanchuk SV. Fizychna pidhotovka kursantiv viyskovykh navchalnykh zakladiv Sukhoputnykh viysk Zbroynykh Syl Ukrainy: monohrafiya. Lviv: ASV; 2012. 408 p. [Ukrainian]
- Korolchuk MS. Adaptatsiya ta yiyi znachennya v systemi psykhofiziolohichnoho zabezpechennya diyalnosti. Visnyk Kyiv mizhnar un-tu. 2002; 1(2): 146–58. [Ukrainian]
- Romanchuk SV. Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady fizychnoi pidhotovky kursantiv viyskovykh navchalnykh zakladiv Sukhoputnykh viysk Zbroynykh syl Ukrainy: Dis. Dr. Sci. (Physical Ed&Sport.). Lviv; 2013. 540 p. [Ukrainian].
- Petrachkov OV. Naybilsh informatyvni pokaznyky fizychnoi ta profesiynoi pidhotovlenosti viyskovykh fakhivtsiv. Naukovyi chasopys Nats ped un-tu imeni MP Drahomanova. Seriya: Pedahohichni nauky: realiyi ta perspektyvy. 2009; 14: 161–5. [Ukrainian]
- Kuznetsov MV, Afonin VM, Fedak SS. Fizychnyi stan kursantiv – kandydativ do pidrozdiliv Syl spetsialnykh operatsiy Zbroynykh syl Ukrainy. Molodizhnyi naukovyi visnyk Skhidnoyevrop nats un-tu imeni Lesi Ukrainky. 2016; 24: 30–4. [Ukrainian]
- Payevskyi VV. Spetsialna fizychna pidhotovka kursantiv protypovitryanoi oborony Sukhoputnykh viysk ZSU: Abstr. PhDr. (Physical Ed&Sport.). Kharkiv: Kharkiv derzh akad fiz kultury; 2008. 20 p. [Ukrainian]