Physical training and Sport. Medical and biological aspects of training athletes
Means Of Physical Education - A Guide For The Restoration Of The Business Of The Vehicles After The Containment Of The Main Brain Matveyko O. 1, Kuninets S. 2, Boyarchuk O. 3, Romanchuk V. 3, Yavorsky A. 1
- 1 - Hetman Petro Sahaidachnyi National Army Academy
- 32 Heroes of Maidan street, Lviv 79012, Ukraine
- 2 - Military Hospital of the Western Operational Command
- 26, Lychakivska St., Lviv 79000, Ukraine
- 3 - Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolyov
- 22, Mira Ave., Zhytomyr 10004, Ukraine
Military actions leave a big mark on the spiritual and psychological state of a man, and not everyone can return to society and lead an ordinary calm life. Concussion is one of the most common injuries during military actions. Servicemen suffer from this injury three times as often as other combat wounds. The main problem is the fact that this pathology is extremely serious and not all servicemen recognize the injury.
Finding new ways of organization of physical training and rational use of available means of physical education may help the servicemen to recover after concussion.
The purpose of the study was to determine the use of means of physical education for servicemen recovery after the brain injury.
Material and methods. Analysis and generalization (for the study of medical cards and medical records of servicemen, results of scientific research on raised problems, literary sources on organization of physical education for patients with concussion); pedagogical observation (questionnaire) to define the effect of servicemen combat stress disorder, further relapses, understanding the trauma in general and subjective opinion on the use of physical exercises in the recovery process after brain concussion.
Results and discussion. The combat stress disorder was observed in 40% and in 25-30% of those who participated in hostilities. Distant consequences of military mental trauma developed in 80% of soldiers after combat stress disorder. The analysis of the medical records of servicemen who suffered from combat mental injury showed that in 100% of cases of military action the distant development of the classical pattern of the acute period of brain injury was observed.
We made the classification of available techniques of physical education on recovery after cerebral concussion, and defined individual, group, traditional, unconventional, modern, and general techniques aimed at recovery.
We confirmed that persistent and continuous activity using different means of physical education made a positive effect even in cases of the most severe forms of cranioceraebral injury helped to return to active social life that expanded the research results.
Conclusions. The obtained results showed that 50% of servicemen who participated in combat action suffer from combat stress disorders. 73% of these cases were accompanied with brain concussion. The techniques of physical education which were employed for the recovery of the servicemen who suffered from brain concussion as a result of combat psychic trauma. We also defined the main directions which can be applied as the means of physical education for serviceman recovery after contusion depending on the complexity and the period of injury.
Keywords: concussion, servicemen, physical exercises, recovery, classification
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 235K
- Afonin V, Kizlo L, Fedak S. Psykhichnyi stan ta rezultatyvnist fizychnoi diialnosti viiskovosluzhbovtsiv. Moloda sportyvna nauka Ukrainy. 2013; 17(2): 10–5. [Ukrainian]
- Vandenko VV. Fizychna pidhotovka v umovakh antyterorystychnoi operatsii. Materialy nauk-metod konf Fizychna pidhotovka osobovoho skladu Zbroinykh syl, inshykh viiskovykh formuvan ta pravookhoronnykh orhaniv Ukrainy: dosvid, suchasnist, problemy ta perspektyvy rozvytku. Kyiv, 2014 Nov 26-28. Kyiv: MOU; 2014, p. 52–5. [Ukrainian]
- Vorontsov S. Vlyianye boevoho stressa na moralno-psykholohycheskoe sostoianye voennosluzhashchykh SShA y Velykobrytanyy. Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenye. 2005; 5: 32–7. [Russian]
- Herold A. Neirohennoe drozhanye pry provedenyi TRE-uprazhnenyi dlia sniatyia napriazhenyia, stressa y travmы po metodyke DzvyLD Bersely pry yzbavlenyy ot posttravmatycheskoho stresovoho rasstroistva PTSR. Psykholohichne konsultuvannia i psykhoterapiia. 2015; 2(1-2). [Russian]
- Husak OD. Zalezhnist psykhichnykh staniv viiskovosluzhbovtsiv-desantnykiv vid rezultativ podolannia smuhy pereshkod. Naukovyi chasopys Nats ped un-tu imeni MP Drahomanova. Seriia 15. Naukovo-pedahohichni problemy fizychnoi kultury (fizychna kultura i sport). 2011; 10: 222–5. [Ukrainian]
- Ybraihymov MM. Fylosofyia sporta kak novyi antropolohycheskyi proekt: monohr. Kyev: Olymp let; 2014. 296 s. [Russian]
- Kuznetsov MV, Barashevskyi SA, Pirozhkov VI. Tradytsiini ta skhidni yedynoborstva u systemi fizychnoi pidhotovky VVNZ MO Ukrainy. Aktualni problemy rozvytku tradytsiinykh i skhidnykh yedynoborstv. Zb nauk pr X Mizhnar internet nauk–metod konf. Kharkiv: Natsionalna hvardiia Ukrainy. 2016; 10: 101–7. [Ukrainian]
- Nasibullin BA, Korshniak VO. Obhruntuvannia zastosuvannia metodu sensornoi depryvapii. Visnyk naukovykh doslidzhen. 2014; 4. [Ukrainian]
- Olkhovyi OM. Profesiino spriamovana systema fizychnoi pidhotovky kursantiv vyshchykh viiskovykh navchalnykh zakladiv z vrakhuvanniam spetsyfiky podalshoi viiskovo-profesiinoi diialnosti. Suchasni tendentsii ta perspektyvy rozvytku fizychnoi pidhotovky viiskovosluzhbovtsi. Materialy Vsearm nauk-metod konf. Kyiv, 2011 Nov 24. 2011: 48–52. [Ukrainian]
- Romanchuk VM. Udoskonalennia moralno-psykholohichnoi hotovnosti viiskovosluzhbovtsiv zasobamy rukopashnoho boiu. Fizychna aktyvnist, zdorovia i sport. 2014; 4: 28–32. [Ukrainian]
- Romanchuk SV, Oderov AM, Fedak SS, Afonin VM, Lesko OM. Doslidzhennia subiektyvnoi dumky uchasnykiv boiovykh dii shchodo vazhlyvosti fizychnoi pidhotovlenosti viiskovosluzhbovtsiv. Naukovyi chasopys nats ped un-tu im MP Drahomanova. Seriia 15. Naukovo-pedahohichni problemy fizychnoi kultury (fizychna kultura i sport). 2017; 5K(86)17: 286–92. [Ukrainian]
- Romanchuk SV. Zavysymost psykhycheskykh sostoianyi kursantov voenno-uchebnoho zavedenyia ot ykh urovnia dvyhatelnoi aktyvnosty. Pedahohika, psykholohiia ta medyko-biolohichni problemy fizychnoho vykhovannia i sportu. 2007; 8: 108–11. [Russian]
- Shliamar IL, Yavorskyi AI, Romanchuk SV, ta in. Kharakterystyka fizychnykh navantazhen, yaki perenosiat viiskovosluzhbovtsi mekhanizovanykh pidrozdiliv pid chas polovoho vykhodu. Pedahohika, psykholohiia ta medyko-biolohichni problemy fizychnoho vykhovannia i sportu. 2015; 9: 57–63. [Ukrainian]
- Davidson R, Kabat-Zinn J, Schumacher J, Rosenkranz M, Muller D, Santorelli SF, et al. Alterations in Brain and Immune Function Produced by Mindfulness Meditation. Psychosomatic Medicine. 2003; 65(4): 564-70. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12883106. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.PSY.0000077505.67574.E3
- Zhou L, Huang K-X, Kecojevic A, Welsh A, Koliatsos VE. Evidence that Serotonin Reuptake Modulators Increase the Density of Serotonin Innervation in the Forebrain. Journal of Neurochemistry. 2006; 96(2): 396-406. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16300628. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1471-4159.2005.03562.x