Physical training and Sport. Theoretical and methodical aspects of physical education and sport
Subjective Opinion of Cadets-Engineers on the Content and Structure of Physical Training in Higher Military Educational InstitutionsPankevich Y. A. 1, Afonin V. M. 1, Leschinsky O. V. 1, Vorontsov O. S. 2
- 1 - Hetman Petro Sahaidachnyi National Army Academy
- 32 Heroes of Maidan street, Lviv 79012, Ukraine
- 2 - Security Service of Ukraine
- 35, Volodymyrska St., Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
One of the most important forces in the modern armed forces of the world is the engineering troops. Analysis of modern literary sources and scientific publications shows that scientific studies of professional training of engineer units and subdivisions have recently been conducted in very small numbers.
The purpose of the study was to determine the ratio of cadets of engineering specialties of different courses to the organization and effectiveness of physical training conducted when continuing education in a higher military educational institution.
Material and methods. The study was attended by 115 cadets. A general physical fitness test was conducted, with the definition of an integrated assessment for strength, endurance and cadet polling according to the developed questionnaire. The study showed that cadets recognize the importance of physical training for their military specialty, and for the sake of its improvement. The main thing is the systematic exercise, and the most useful exercises for engineering professions, they consider racing and strength exercises. At the same time, most people wish to engage in gaming sports. .
Results and discussion. Physical training of engineer cadets is carried out according to general military programs and does not have a special orientation taking into account the specifics of combat activity of engineering specialties; cadets do not have a clear idea of the priority direction of development of physical qualities - strength, speed, endurance. Most of the students determine that the main thing is to improve the physical fitness of systematic exercise; more than 50% of students indicated that endurance most contributes to the development of overall physical fitness. But most of the motor activity of engineering specialties is associated with the manifestation of strength and strength endurance; a clear idea of the system of physical training of engineering specialties in cadets is not formed, but they understand that training and exercise contribute to the formation of communication skills, mutual assistance, mutual assistance and the creation of a healthy moral atmosphere in the military team.
Conclusions. Thus, the study showed that the students did not have a clear idea of the system and directions in terms of professional application of physical training. Taking into account that engineering troops have a very wide range of military specialties with different types of motor activity (from moving with small efforts to powerful in force and motor plan), further research will concern the creation of a classification of military engineering specialties and the development of a special training program for them.
Keywords: engineering troops, physical training
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 211K
- Aleshev NA. Formirovanie professionalno znachimykh kachestv u budushikh inzenerov sredstvami fizkulturno-sportyvnoi deyatelnosti: Abstr. PhDr. (Ped.). Yoshkar-Ala; 2007. 23 p. [Russian]
- Afonin VM, Ena MO, Pozilujko PV. Fizychna pidgotovlenist maybutnich ofizeriv Zbroynykh Syl Ukrainy. Moloda sportyvna nauka Ukrainy. 2015; 20(2): 185-90. [Ukrainian]
- Borodin UA. Tendenzii izmenenija trebovanij professionalnoj dejatelnosti I organizazyi systemy fizicheskoj podgotovki kursantov i slushatelej VVUZov inzenerno-tekhnicheskogo profilja. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov tvorcheskikh spezialnostej. 2007; 3: 15-29. [Russian]
- Danilov IP. Inzenerna pidgotovka. Navchalnyj posibnyk. Lviv: NASV; 2016. 552 p. [Ukrainian]
- Egorycheva EV, Musina SV. Formation of professionally significant personal qualities with the help of the chosen type of motor activity. Volgograd: Proceedings of the Volgograd State Technical University, a series of new educational systems and teaching technologies at the university. 2009; 10(58): 49-52. [Russian]
- Zhembrovsky SM. Factor, so-called efficiency of the process of training and professional activities of the department of the land bureau. Theory and the method, which is a kind of a way to work. 2009; 2: 73–7. [Ukrainian]
- Kuznetsov MV, Afonin V, Fedak S. Physical cadet camp - candidates to teenagers For special operations of the Ukrainian forces. Young scientific journalist of the European National University and the Forest of Ukraine. 2016; 24: 30-4. [Ukrainian]
- Milutin VA, Ftemov YuO, Pavlyuchik VP, Kutska OM. Engineering support of a joint battle: Navchalny Assistant. L: DIA; 2010. 164 p. [Ukrainian]
- Nastanova of the engineering reserve of the Formation Forces of Ukraine. Kiev: General Staff of the Ukrainian SS; 2010. 170 p. [Ukrainian]
- Nastanova from fizicheskoy podgotovki at the Forward Forces of Ukraine (NFP-2014). Kiev: Defense of Ukraine; 2014. 158 p. [Ukrainian]
- Olkhovy OM. Concepts of professionally hidden systems of the physician training. Modern campus and prospects for the development of personal training in the military combat systems in the combat combat systems. 28-29 Nov 2013 p. Kyiv: MOU, 2013. 2013: 21-30. [Ukrainian]
- Petrachkov O. Analiz vza вmozv’yazku mіzh physical education and professional training in all military services in Russian specialties. Theory and methods of physical training and sports. 2007; 4: 67–9. [Ukrainian]
- Poddubny OG, Suhorada GN, Kirpenko VN. Differential approach to the physical training of servicemen of various professional groups depending on the conditions and requirements of military professional activities to their physical condition. Physical education of students. 2009; 2: 79–83. [Russian]
- Romanchuk VM. Oburuntuvnya Zmіstu and Organizational Forms of Physical Training of Cadets in Most Important School Foundations of the Technical Profile: Dis. PhDr. (Physical Ed&Sport.). Zhytomyr; 2007. 196 p. [Ukrainian]
- Romanchuk SV, Oderov AM, Fedak SS, Afonin VM, Lesko OM. Doskіdzhennya sub'єktivnoi думmki uchasnikiv boyovih dіy schrodo important vystvosti fіzichnoi pidgotovlenostі vijskovosluzhbovtsov. Naukovy chasopys, Seria 15 "Naukovo-pedagogical problems and physical culture / physical culture and sport". 2017; 5K(86): 286-92. [Ukrainian]
- Romanchuk S, Shlyamar I, Klimovich V. Povivnilnyi analiz fizichnoy pidgotovlenosti cadets of the VNZ of the Ground Vijsk rіznih specials. Young Sport of Science of Ukraine. 2012; 16(2): 166–70. [Ukrainian]