Medical and biological aspects of training athletes
Character of Changing the Young Men Body Composition Indicators during Fitness Training Depending on the Duration of Load Period and RestorationDubachinskiy A., Slavitiak O., Bodnar A., Petrenko O., Harmak T., Tsarynna A., Yurchenko A.
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- 10, 68 Desantnykiv St., Mikolayiv 54003, Ukraine
The paper presents the results of studying the features of various models of power fitness training sessions influence on the dynamics of body composition of young men aged 18-21 who have not been previously engaged in power sports.
Materials and Methods. It is established that the use of the experimental model of training sessions, which was based on the mechanism of increasing the intensity of the load by reducing the duration of work in the set and rest intervals between them by almost 40% compared with the "standard models of training" in fitness, more positively affects the adaptation changes in the body of the young men of the main group and increases their level of fitness in general.
Results and Discussion. Analysis of the three month study results indicated that in the control group the body fat percentage in the conditions of using the model of training exercises, which is universally recognized in the power fitness, was reduced by 11.8% (p <0.05) compared to the initial data . At the same time, young men of the main group showed an almost similar tendency to decrease. In the conditions of using the given model of training, it was revealed that young men of the control group showed the body cell active mass index increasing by 2.5 % (p <0.05) in comparison with the initial data. At the same time, the representatives of the other group also showed a tendency to increase, but with a smaller progression.
Conclusion. It was revealed that the studied body composition indices of the examined athletes demonstrated multidirectional dynamics depending on the features of the training process and the parameters of the volume and intensity of power loads. Indicators of bioimpedanceometry can be used as informative criteria for assessing adaptive changes in young men bodies in the course of systematic training in power fitness.
Prospects for further research will comprise more informative comprehensive diagnostic methods for determining the adaptation changes in the bodies of people of all ages and sex in conditions of intense muscular activity of different nature and orientation.
Keywords: power fitness, adaptive changes, young men of 18-21 years, loads, body composition, bioimpedancemetry
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 277K
- Kompleks KM-AR-01 komplektatsiya «Diamant – AST» (analizator sostava tela): instruktsiya operatora. Sankt-Peterburg: Izd. Tsentr. «Diamant», 2007. 18 s. [Russian]
- Kudrya ON, Belova LE, Kapilevich LV. Adaptatsiya serdechno-sosudistoy sistemy sportsmenov k nagruzkam raznoy napravlennosti. Vestnik TGU. 2012; 3 (356): 162–6. [Russian]
- Martirosov EG, Nikolaev DV, Rudnev SG. Tekhnologii i metody opredeleniya sostava tela. M: Nauka, 2006. 248 s. [Russian]
- Meerson FZ, Pshennikova MG. Adaptatsiya k stressornym i fizicheskim nagruzkam. M: Meditsina, 1988. s 19-35. [Russian]
- Nasledov AD. IBM SPSS Statistics 20 i AMOS: professionalnyy statisticheskiy analiz dannykh. SPb: Piter, 2013. 416 s. [Russian]
- Platonov VN. Srochnaya i dolgovremennaya adaptatsiya sportsmenov v protsesse trenirovki. Adaptatsiya sportsmenov k trenirovochnoy nagruzke. Kiev: KGIFK, 1984. s 10–29. [Russian]
- Platonov VN. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte. Obshchaya teoriya i ee prakticheskie prilozheniya. K: Olimpiyskaya literatura, 2004. 808 s. [Russian]
- Slavityak OS, Chernozub AA, Minenko AV, Dymova AN. Izmenenie urovnya maksimalnoy sily bodibilderov v usloviyakh razlichnogo sochetaniya bazovykh i izoliruyushchikh uprazhneniy. Aktualnye aspekty sovremennoy nauki: sbor materialov VI mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii, 28 noyabrya 2014 g. Lipetsk: Nauchno-izd tsentr «Aksioma», 2014. S 93–9. [Russian]
- Chernozub AA. Osoblivosti adaptatsiynikh reaktsiy cholovikiv v umovakh silovikh navantazhen. Fiziologichniy zhurnal. 2015; 61: 5: 99–107. [Ukrainian]
- Chernozub AA. Bezpechni ta kritichni rivni fizichnikh navantazhen dlya trenovanikh ta netrenovanikh osib v umovakh m’yazovoyi diyalnosti silovoyi spryamovanosti. Fiziologichniy zhurnal. 2016; 62 (2): 110–17. [Ukrainian]
- Goto K, Ishii N, Kizuka T, Kraemer RR, Honda Y, Takamatsu K. Hormonal and metabolic responses to slow movement resistance exercise with different durations of concentric and eccentric actions. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2009; 106 (5): 731–9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19430944. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00421-009-1075-9
- Kraemer RR, Castracane VD. Endocrine alterations from concentric vs. eccentric muscle actions: a brief review. Metabolism. 2015; 64 (2): 190–201. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25467839. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.metabol.2014.10.024
- Martín-Hernández J, Marín PJ, Menéndez H, Ferrero C, Loenneke JP, Herrero AJ. Muscular adaptations after two different volumes of blood flow-restricted training. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2013; 23 (2): 114–20. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23278841. https://doi.org/10.1111/sms.12036
- Philippe AG, Py G, Favier FB, Sanchez AM, Bonnieu A, Busso T, Candau R. Modeling the responses to resistance training in an animal experiment study. Biomed Res Int. 2015; 2015: 914–60. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/914860
- Plews DJ, Laursen PB, Stanley J, Kilding AE, Buchheit M. Training adaptation and heart rate variability in elite endurance athletes: opening the door to effective monitoring. Sports Med. 2013; 43 (9): 773–81. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23852425. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40279-013-0071-8
- Seynnes OR, Kamandulis S, Kairaitis R, Helland C, Campbell EL, Brazaitis M, Skurvydas A, Narici MV. Effect of androgenic-anabolic steroids and heavy strength training on patellar tendon morphological and mechanical properties. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2013; 115 (1): 84–9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23620489. https://doi.org/10.1152/japplphysiol.01417.2012
- Slavityak OS. The changes of athletes body circumference parameters in the condition of various training regimes in bodybuilding. European International Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Dec; 3 (9): 161–7.