Medical and biological aspects of training athletes
Dynamics of the Psychophysiological State of Teenagers with Different Levels of Motor Activity Tarovyk N. A. 1, Korobeynikov G. V. 1, Dudnik A. K. 1, Vrzhesnevskaya G. I. 2
- 1 - National university of physical training and sport of Ukraine
- 1, Fizkultury St., Kyiv 02000, Ukraine
- 2 - Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University
- 8/1, Soborna pl., Bila Tserkva 09117, Kyiv region, Ukraine
The article suggests a complex study of the dynamics of the psychophysiological state of teenagers with different levels of motor activity which was carried out by the authors. We examined 200 teens of both sexes, aged 13-14 and 15-16, who do sports and who conduct ordinary school life. A special attention was paid to psychophysiological state of teenagers. We used the following tests to determine the basic properties of the central nervous system: the rate of idle time and complex sensor motor reaction, strength, labiality, balance of nervous processes, fatigue of the visual analyzer, distribution and volume of attention, muscular endurance. The psychophysiological profile of teens with high and low levels of physical activity corresponds to the average values of the nervous processes and the functional state of the central nervous system. A significant increase in the indicators for the tethering test and muscular endurance was held irrespective of the level of physical activity of teens, but some differences were revealed.
Materials and methods. The research and analysis of the dynamics of the psychophysiological state of teens was researching during the school year (at the beginning and at the end of the year). There were examined 200 practically healthy teens of both sexes with different levels of motor activity. Psychophysiological examination was performed with the help of the hardware and software complex "NS-Psyho Test". There was obtained an integrated assessment of the state of neurodynamic processes of the organism.
Conclusion. Central nervous system Indicators of teens with a high level of motor activity are characterized by greater endurance to physical activity, as evidenced by the analysis of the dynamics of average values of indicators of the dotting test. The dynamics of indicators of muscular endurance reflects an increase in the results at the end of the training period, regardless of the level of teens’ motor activity, but the performance of young athletes is higher.
Keywords: the psychophysiological state, central nervous system, dynamics
Full text: PDF (Ukr) 202K
- Belousova NА, Shybkova DZ. Features of psychomotor functions of teenagers with violation of posture. Almanah "New researches". М: Institute of the age-related physiology. 2013; 2 (35): 39-44. [Russian].
- Efimova NV, Mulnikova IV. Features of psychophysiological status of teenagers with different intensity of sport employments. Phys Hum. 2015; 41 (1): 83–8. [Russian].
- Denisova LV, Khmelnitskaya IV, Kharchenко LА. Measurements and methods of mathematic statistics in physical education and sport: teaching guide for higher educational institutions. K: Оlimp. liter., 2008. 127 s. [Ukrainian].
- Кorobeynikova LG. Determinant of psychophysiological states in athletes of high qualification with different emotions characteristics. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problem of physical training and sport. 2011; 4: 94–8. [Ukrainian].
- Korobeynikov GV, Prystupa E, Korobeynikova L, Briskin Yu. Evaluation of the psychophysiological states in sport. L: LDUFK, 2013. 312 s. [Ukrainian].
- Korobeynikov GV, Korobeynikova LG, Mishchenko VS. Manifestation Neurodynamic Functions and Vegetative Regulation of the Rhythm of Heart in Prestarting. Ukrainian journal of medicine, biology and sport. 2016; 1 (1): 241-5. [Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.26693/jmbs01.01.241
- Korobeynikov GV, Myshko VV, Pastukhova VA. Cognitive functions and success in choreography skills’ formation in secondary school age dancers. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports. 2017; 21 (1), 18-22. [Ukrainian].
- Loskutova ТD. Estimation of the functional state of the central nervous system of man on the parameters of simple motive reaction. Phys Meg USSR the name of IМ Sechenovа. 1975; 61 (1): 3. [Russian].
- Маkarenko МV, Lyzogub VS. Ontogenesis of psychophysiological functions man. Hcerkasy: Vertical, 2011. 255 s. [Ukrainian].
- Мantrova IN. Methodical guidance of the psychophysiological and psychological diagnostics. Ivanovo: OOO. "Neyrosoft", 2007. 216 s. [Russian].
- Suprunovich VO. The dynamics of neurodynamics functions of the football on the basic and specialized base preparation. Teor Metod prep sport. 2015; 2: 136–9. [Ukrainian].
- Shatskikh VO. The dynamics of psychophysiological states of the Greco-Roman style high qualification in the word monitoring. Visnyk Prykarp Univ. Physical culture. 2013; 17: 205–9. [Ukrainian].